Commercial and Industrial GO Program
Holden Municipal Light Department’s Commercial & Industrial Green Opportunity (GO) program provides incentives and technical assistance to promote the identification and implementation of electric energy efficiency improvements in Holden. The program targets cost effective opportunities that result in electric savings in customer facilities.
What are the goals of the program?
- Help nonresidential customers to identify and implement energy efficiency projects in existing commercial, industrial, governmental and institutional buildings in Town.
- Assist Light Department customers in reducing operating costs by incentivizing the identification and installation of energy efficiency measures.
Who is eligible? All non-residential customers in good standing are eligible to participate.
What are the financial incentives? The program features financial assistance for certain retrofit projects as well as technical assistance (audits).
How does it work? Customers who are interested in participating in the program should complete and submit an application. The program administrator will contact the applicant by phone to review the application and to better understand the specific goals and interests of the applicant. HMLD and the program administrator will work with the applicant throughout the process to help customers achieve their goals.
The application and additional information on the program design including eligible measures, incentive caps, etc. is available through the link below:
- A - STREET LIGHT CONVERSION PROGRAM
- Bill Inserts
- Commercial and Industrial GO Program
- Department Monthly Reports
- Dig Safe
- Employees Only
- Energy Conservation
- Financial Information
- HMLD Gift Certificates
- Help at H.O.M.E.
- Holden Solar Projects
- How to Pay On-Line
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- energyCENTS: Commonwealth Energy Tool for Savings
One Holden St.Holden, MA 01520