|Topics||Forms & Documents||Links|
|- Emergency/urgent situations||- Detailed text instructions (step #6)||- Tip submission website (step #5)|
|- Submit a tip via text message||- Press release|
|- Submit a tip via website||- Company information|
One of the most effective resources in deterring or solving a crime is assistance from the community. Please contact us if you have ANY information on a crime that has been committed, is in commission, or is being planned. Your tip is completely anonymous when submitted via text message or website.
- Call 9-1-1 from any phone
- 9-1-1 is NOT anonymous - caller ID and locaters are in use
Urgent but non-emergency situations
- Call our business line:
- 508-210-5600 and use menu option 1
- Phone calls are NOT anonymous - caller ID is in use
|Text message from your mobile device|
|Website via internet connection|
- Visit the HPD Crime Tips website by clicking the link below at Step 5.
- Tips may be submitted in English, Spanish, or French.
- Your tip goes through a secure server where your identity is masked from the police.
- A code number and password is generated for you to enable you to follow up on your submission.
- >> Click here to get started submitting a tip via the web. (Please note that you will leave the Holden PD website).