The Town Treasurer's Office works to receive and safeguard all funds belonging to the Town of Holden, to issue all town debt authorized at Town Meeting, and to pay the bills and payrolls of the town in an efficient and timely manner.
The Tax Collector ensures the efficient and timely collection of all monies due the Town of Holden while providing a high level of customer service to our taxpayers.
- Employee Benefits
- Employees Only
- How much did I pay in Property/Excise taxes last year?
- Motor Vehicle Excise Bills
- Municipal Lien Certificates
- New Owner / Supplemental Tax Bills
- Online Bill Pay
- Paying a Bill
- Paying your Utility Bill
- Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes
- Tax Due Dates
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00 - 12:00 noon
1204 Main StreetHolden , MA 01520