|Topics||Forms & Documents||Links|
|- Log entries for arrests||- Public/Press Log||- Police Reports & Records|
|- Public availability of logs|
|- Police reports|
- Arrest records published in our logs are public information.
- Arrests which are exempt by law are not included.
- Any indication of an arrest does NOT mean the individual identified has been convicted of a crime.
- All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
CALL LOG AVAILABILITY
Per Massachusetts Public Records Law, we are not obligated to fulfill phone requests.
HPD makes our call logs available to the public in compliance with Massachusetts Public Records law.
- Logs are available free of charge
- To expedite your request, please have the date and time range for the logs you are looking for ready when you contact us
- Logs are available for review during regular business hours and at all other reasonable times
- Log entries exempt by statute are not available to the public at any time
- Logs are published to this web page on a monthly basis. Emergencies and staff availability may delay publication.
- Logs will remain available on this page for the current calendar year, and for a few months into the subsequent year
- To view the logs for a particular month, click the appropriate link below. (The most current is at the top).
- Some very routine calls (ex. Inspections, Administrative, Detail Requests, etc.) are eliminated to conserve space. These call categories are always available upon request.
Not every log entry generates a police report. If it does, the report must be requested separately, a fee may be charged, and the report may not be available immediately.
>> Click here to link to our Police Reports & Records page for more information about obtaining reports.